"Success in the knowledge economy comes to those who know themselves,
their strengths, their values, and how they best perform” - Peter Drucker
What is your #1 challenge? If you are like many other leaders, it is the lack of quality time to think and be creative. Leaders often complain about being stretched too thin, stressed, overwhelmed and not as effective. So while most leaders want to be good leaders and inspire others, those challenges can get in the way. Leaders may feel uninspired themselves and their stress levels keep sub-optimal habits in place, not allowing their ‘best self’ to show up.
As former leaders and business consultants we understand the unique pressures executives face today. In our work, leaders are provided with a safe space to pause and connect with their values and purpose. Through a process of partnership that facilitates deeper awareness, insights and habit change, Leaders adopt new practices — to manage stress, regulate triggers, focus energy and adapt to complexity. As a result, they are able to maximize their potential and impact.
As a Leader, your energy and passions are contagious. Helping you be at your best also serves to support your environment where everyone can step up their game.
"Orly is an extraordinary professional coach. I highly Recommend her to anyone who wants to be the best leader possible. She truly changed my ability to lead, build relationships, and balance my entire life!"
-Mendy Goodman, COO,
S&E National Law Firm (PA HQ)
Coaching Areas / Specialties
Our Executive Coaching service spans the continuum from building deep insights, new skills and new habits to overcoming challenges, resolving issues, improving relationships and so on. Our clients articulate needs such as the following: “I have been told that my communication style is too abrasive;” “I need to control my temper;” “How do I influence people I don’t have authority over in a matrix organization;” “I want to build my confidence and executive presence;” “I am stressed all the time I feel burnt-out;” and many more.
- Increasing Self-Awareness (blind spots)
- Strengthening Self-Management (triggers; moods; impulse control)
- Managing Stress and Well being (happiness at work)
- Developing Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
- Strengthening Organizational Relationships, Influence and Impact (managing up, down and across peer group)
- Developing People/Teams
- Improving Listening and Communication Skills (including difficult conversations)
- Building Executive Presence (confidence; composure)
- Developing Empathy
- Improving Clarity on Priorities in Changing Environments
- Improving Time & Energy Management Skills
- Accelerating Preparedness for Future Role
- Building Political Savvy
- Embracing/Promoting Diversity & Inclusion