There is growing empirical evidence that mindfulness programs at the workplace offer concrete and tangible benefits, according to both scientists and business leaders.
"Mindfulness should no longer be considered a “nice-to-have” for executives. It’s a “must-have;” a way to keep our brains healthy, to support self-regulation and effective decision-making capabilities, and to protect ourselves from toxic stress.”
– HBR: 'Mindfulness Can Literally Change Your Brain’ (January 2015)
THE LISTENING ORGANIZATION
"Orly has a thorough command of the mindfulness theory and practice. She delivers with extreme clarity. Each class we come away with new knowledge about ourselves and a better ability to manage stress and difficult situations.”
-Helaine Dubner, Philadelphia
Core elements across all of our programs:
- NEUROSCIENCE GROUNDING—You will learn how our brains are wired, and the latest neuroscience evidence regarding how mindfulness helps to re-wire the brain for the better
- MINDFULNESS TRAINING & MINDFULNESS PRACTICES—You will develop the ability to focus attention in an intended way, strengthen self-awareness and cultivate choice behavior
- CORE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TRAINING—You will acquire the capacity to notice your feelings/moods, understand your triggers, improve self-control and develop empathy
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING—The program includes facilitated discussions, open-ended inquiry and interactive exercises, allowing for practice and integration to create long-lasting effects
When MINDFULNESS PRACTICES are taught combined with EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE and specific tools offered through our programs, they create synergistic effects to support shifts in both mindset & behavior. The program structure and experiential learning create long-lasting effects. As a participant, you will learn to reduce stress, regulate emotions, self-manage, listen deeply, converse effectively and strengthen relationships. As a result, you will experience improved performance, better leadership and more happiness at work.